Orchard Tours & Formal Tastings
Tours are scheduled for:
Saturdays at 1:00 PM
Sundays at 12:00 Noon (gate to ranch opens 5 minutes before business hours begin)
We do no offer tours on Easter Sunday.
We enjoy sharing our "Touch of Tuscany In Texas" and invite you to learn more about the structure of a traditional Italian family farm; an in-depth exploration of olive trees and their oils. Tour fees are $15 per person (children 12 years old and older are welcome on the tour) and allow you to walk through the picturesque olive orchards and gardens, while your host provides a thorough overview including:
- the history of olive trees
- the agricultural aspects of growing olive trees in Texas and olive cultivation*
- a close-up view of the olive press, known in Italian as a "frantoio"
- a definition of high quality, extra virgin olive oil
- a guided olive oil tasting
- the protocol and sensory evaluation of multiple oils
- formal tasting of all items in the store, including all wines
*Wear comfortable shoes to walk in the fields and orchards.
Private Group Orchard Tours & Events
Please note: One week prior to the scheduled group tour date, a 50% down or payment in full is required. Tour may be cancelled if group arrives more than 1 hour later than scheduled appointment, due to staffing schedules. We appreciate your understanding.
Tasting Room & Gift Shop
We invite you to visit our tasting room and gift shop during normal business hours. You can sample fresh olive oils, jams made from fresh local fruit, hand crafted wines, and other gourmet foods.